An easy 3 ingredient strawberry jam you can make at home to go on your toast, on muffins, in cake batters, and pancakes. The options are endless with this delicious jam!
- 2 cups fresh strawberries
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Place a small dish in the freezer for testing your jam once it’s done.
- In a large deep skilled or saucepan, add all of your ingredients. Bring to a full boil stirring often. Keep boiling and stirring until it thickens (about 10 minutes or so).
- When you think you have the right consistency, remove the plate from the freezer and add a small spoonful of the jam on the plate. Let it sit there for 30 seconds and then tilt it over your saucepan/skillet. If it slides off right away, or just seems too thin, keep boiling and stirring 2 minutes at a time until it becomes your desired consistency. Once it moves slowly or drizzles off your spoon really slowly, it’s ready!
- Transfer to a heat proof container (a mason jar is excellent for this!). Cool to room temperature and then place in the refrigerator. Use within 1 month.