4 Ingredients to make the perfect Easter cookie! These are so easy you can make with your kiddos, or make them late at night when everyone is asleep for an Easter morning surprise!
- 1 boxed cake mix (yellow or white)
- 2 egg
- 1/2 cup oil
- 1 bag mini Cadbury Eggs
- In a medium bowl, mix the cake mix, eggs and oil until combined. It’ll be a thick batter.
- In a ziplock, crush the bag of Cadbury Eggs. Or roughly chop with a knife. Add 3/4 of the bag to the batter, saving the rest to top the cookies.
- Mix until chocolate is combined with the batter.
- Scoop onto a parchment lined baking sheet. Top with the remainder of the crushed chocolate.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until the center is set and no longer looks gooey.
- Remove from the oven and let them sit on the baking sheet for 5 minutes. Then transfer to a wire rack to fully cool. Enjoy!
Keywords: cookies, easter cookies, cadbury eggs, easy cookies