- 1/2 cup + 1 tbsp all purpose flour
- 1 extra large egg
- 1 cup Nutella
- 1 tsp baking powder
- Optional: powdered sugar for dusting
- Preheat oven to 350F. Line 1 large baking sheet with parchment paper or grease it.
- Combine all of the ingredients in a large bowl until there are no more egg streaks or flour lumps.
- Form a dozen 1.5 inch balls or use a small ice cream scooper of equal measurements. Place on baking sheet, about 2 inches apart.
- Place in oven and bake for about 10 minutes. Let the cookies cool on the sheet for 5 minutes before removing and serving. Dust with powdered sugar & enjoy!
- Category: Dessert