The Classic Apple Crumble Pie you want to enjoy around every Thanksgiving table!
For the Pie:
- 1 homemade or frozen pie crust
- 5 McIntosh Apples, peeled, cored & sliced
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp. lemon juice
- 1/2 cup white sugar
For the Crumble Topping:
- 6 tbsp. butter, softened
- 1 cup flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- dash of salt
- In a large toss all of the of the pie ingredients together and pour into pie crust.
- With a fork, cut all of the topping ingredients together in a small bowl. Add more flour if needed until it resembles coarse crumbs. Sprinkle over pie.
- Bake at 350 for 45 minutes or until golden brown on the top and the syrup is bubbly. Allow to cool on a wire rack for 15 minutes before cutting into it.