3/4 cup whole milk (or any other milk)
1 large egg
3–4 tablespoons of honey (depends on how sweet you like them)
2 teaspoons melted coconut oil
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
1/2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon
1/2 tsp. kosher salt
1 3/4 cups old fashioned rolled oats
optional: blueberries, nuts, raisins
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a muffin tin or add silicone liners (paper will make them stick).
- In a medium bowl, whisk the egg and milk.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and whisk until fully combined.
- Pour into muffin tin. Add any toppings if you’d like.
- Bake for 20-23 minutes or until the edges come together and are golden brown.
- Let them rest for 10 minutes or so, drizzle with honey and serve!
- Freeze these in a Ziploc bag. Just pop them in the microwave for 2 minutes, let it rest for 1 more minute and serve!
- Easily double or triple this recipe! It works perfectly 🙂
- Category: breakfast
Keywords: oatmeal, breakfast, oats