Taste Fall with this delicious pasta dish. A little bit salty and a little bit sweet, this is the perfect balance that your family will love!
- 1 small butternut squash, peeled and diced
- 1 lb chicken breast, cubed
- 4 cloves of garlic, finely diced
- 1 medium yellow onion, diced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1lb tortellini pasta, cooked
- 1 tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, shredded
- salt and pepper to taste
- In a large skillet over medium high heat, pour oil. Add chicken, butternut squash, onion and garlic until butternut squash is tender and chicken is cooked through.
- Reduce heat to medium low and add tortellini, vinegar, salt and pepper. Stir in Parmesan cheese until barely melted (cover to make it melt faster). Remove from heat and serve!