- 3 Tablespoons butter
- 4 cups mini marshmallows
- 6 cups Cocoa Rice Krispie cereal
- 1 cup M&Ms
- Place the butter into a large pot and melt over medium low heat. Add marshmallows and stir constantly until fully melted.
- Remove from heat and add the cereal. Stir until fully combined. Add in M&Ms and mix quickly so the chocolate doesn’t melt or colors bleed.
- Press into a greased 9×11″ baking pan. To make it easier to press down, butter your hands so they won’t stick to the marshmallow or use parchment/wax paper to press down.
- Let it completely cool, then cut and enjoy!
Store in airtight container for 3-4 days