Easy, 4 Ingredient Nutella Lava Cake for One. Cake like edges and gooey center make this a delicious treat!
- 4 tbsp all purpose flour
- ¼ tsp. baking powder
- ¼ cup + 1 tablespoon Nutella
- 3 tbsp. milk
- sugar for coating ramekin, optional
- ice cream, optional (but totally recommended).
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray either a ramekin or oven safe mug with cooking spray. For a nice little crunch to the edges, sprinkle some sugar in the cup and let it stick to all the edges and bottom. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, combine the flour, baking powder, 1/4 cup of Nutella and milk. Whisk well until smooth. Add one tablespoon of Nutella into the center. It will sink a bit on it’s own.
- Place ramekin/mug on a baking sheet and place in the oven. Bake for 16-18 minutes. This part is tricky. Sometimes it could be up to 20 minutes, oftentimes it’s less. It really just depends on your oven. You want to watch it to ensure the outer edges are cake like and puffy and the center around the Nutella not completely set. Remove from oven and let cake cool for a couple of minutes.
- Top with some powered sugar or ice cream (or both!) and enjoy!