A simple, 10 minute Crostini. Perfect Parmesan Garlic goodness for Italian meals, bruschetta, and more!
- baguette, sourdough, or whatever crusty bread you have on hand
- garlic cloves, peeled
- Parmesan cheese, freshly grated (you can also use the bottled stuff in a pinch, but freshly grated tastes so much better!)
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Slice your bread very thinly and place on a baking sheet.
- Rub the garlic clove on each piece of toast.
- place about a tablespoon of Parmesan cheese on each piece, evenly spreading it out.
- Bake for 10 minutes or so, until the bread is toasty.
- If the cheese hasn’t fully melted at that point, turn the oven to broil, and WATCH CAREFULLY. Once the cheese is bubbly and golden, remove from oven.
- Let it cool for about 5 minutes and enjoy!
You’ll notice I didn’t put recipe quantities for the ingredients. That’s because there really isn’t a right or wrong way to do this! Just rub garlic on however many slices of bread you have and top with Parmesan cheese. A thin layer, or thick layer- that’s up to you!
- Category: bread
Keywords: italian, appetizers, bread