- 1 9inch pie crust or a homemade pie crust
- 5 large peaches, sliced and peeled
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ginger
- 2 pinches salt
- 1 Tablespoon cornstarch
- Preheat the oven to 375 and line a baking sheet with aluminum foil (to place your pie on and catch any syrup spills). Make pie crust or open your store-bought one and press into 9 inch pie plate.
- In a large bowl, whisk together both sugars, flour, salt, cinnamon and ginger. Add melted butter and stir with a wooden spoon until it has come together.
- In a separate bowl, toss the peaches with cornstarch and around 3/4 of the mixture you previously prepared. Pour into pie crust.
- Crumble the rest of the mixture and place on top of the pie. Use it all (and maybe even some more if you want it extra crumbly!
- Place the pie on baking sheet and bake for 40-50 minutes or until filling is bubbly and the top is golden brown.