- 28oz can of whole plum tomatoes, including the juice
- 1 small white onion, roughly chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 tsp. cumin
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 handful cilantro, roughly chopped
- juice from half of a lime
- optional: jalapenos
- Layer all ingredients in your food processor in the order listed.
- Pulse until it is at your desired consistency.
- Refrigerate for a couple of hours (unless you’re like me and you just dig right in!)
- Serve with tortilla chips or use in my Mexican rice dish