One heaping cup of cookie!
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1 large egg yolk
- 1/8 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/8 teaspoon baking soda
- pinch of salt
- 3 tablespoons Ghirardelli chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350F. Grease a 10oz ramekin and set aside.
- Mix butter and both sugars in a small bowl. Add in vanilla and egg yolk, stirring until combined.
- Add in flour, baking soda and salt. Stir and mix in chocolate chips. Transfer to ramekin and top with more chocolate chips if you’d like!
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown. Top with a scoop of ice cream and enjoy!
- Category: dessert
Keywords: dessert, cookies, single serving