- 3–4 tablespoons Ghirardelli chocolate chips (I always use milk chocolate, but you can use any type!)
- 2–3 tablespoons marshmallows
- graham crackers
- Place chocolate chips in small ramekin. Microwave in 20 second increments, stirring between each session, until melted.
- Layer marshmallows over the melted chocolate and place the ramekin into the oven with the broiler setting on high. Watch closely and take out when marshmallows are fluffy, toasty, and golden brown.
- Remove from oven and let cool for a couple of minutes, then serve with graham crackers.
The chocolate to marshmallow ratio varies depending on the size of the ramekin. Just always keep the ramekin halfway full of melted chocolate and half of marshmallows. This recipe can be adjusted to any serving size! 😉