- 3 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 1/4 cup white sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp vanilla
- 1 cup milk
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 3 tsp. baking soda
- 1/4 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp. salt
- 4 tbsp butter, melted
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- Preheat the oven to 350 and liberally grease a mini muffin tin.
- Cream the butter, sugar, vanilla and egg for about 2-3 minutes. Add in the milk and stir until combined.
- Add the flour, baking soda, cinnamon and salt and mix until it all comes together. Let batter stand for 5 minutes or so to thicken just a little bit.
- Scoop the batter into prepared tin with a 1 inch cookie scoop.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or so, or until they begin to turn golden on top and toothpick comes out clean.
- Let the muffins cool in tin for about 10 minutes, then carefully remove and place on wire rack to fully cool.
- While cooling, melt the butter in a small bowl and set aside. Combine the cinnamon and sugar in a small bowl and set aside.
- Once muffins are cool, dip the tops in the butter, and then into the cinnamon sugar mixture. Place back on the baking rack to let them set for a few minutes. Enjoy!
- Category: dessert
Keywords: dessert, muffins, snickerdoodle