- 1 jar Green Mountain Gringo® Mild Salsa
- 31oz can of refried beans
- 32oz guacamole
- 24oz Sour Cream
- 8oz shredded Cheddar or Mexican Blend Cheese
- 2oz can of sliced olives
- Sliced Green Onions
- 2 bags of Green Mountain Gringo® Original Tortilla Strips
- Spread the whole can of refried beans in an even layer on the bottom of your 9x13inch pan. Wipe the excess off the sides so it’s clean for the next layer.
- Spread the guacamole over the refried beans. Wipe the excess off the sides.
- Spread the sour cream. Wipe the excess.
- Top that with the jar of Green Mountain Gringo® Salsa. Spread evenly.
- Top with cheese to cover all of the salsa.
- Now add your olives followed by green onions.
- Refrigerate until ready to enjoy! Serve with Green Mountain Gringo® Original Tortilla Strips.