If you’re looking for a quick, yet totally delicious breakfast for 2, this is your recipe!
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon of sugar (secret ingredient!)
- 1 egg
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon melted butter
- butter for the pan
- In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, baking power, sugar and salt.
- In another bowl, whisk the milk, egg, vanilla extract, and melted butter.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry and give it a good whisk until just combined. (if the batter seems too thick, you can add a bit more milk…but remember, thick batter, means thick pancakes!)
- Melt a bit of butter in a large skillet or griddle over medium high heat. Ladle about 1/2-3/4 cup (or use the blue scoop from this set…it’s my favorite for many things!) of batter into the pan. Cook just until it begins bubbling on the surface, and then flip the pancake. Once cooked, set aside, repeat with the rest of the batter.
Keywords: breakfast, pancakes