This small batch of Grey Stuff, straight from the Be Our Guest Restaurant is so easy to make and perfect for a date night dessert!
- 1/2 cup milk
- 4 tbsp instant chocolate pudding powder
- 1/2 cup cool whip
- 4 Oreos (or more if you’d like!)
- In a medium sized bowl, whisk the milk and pudding mix for about 2 minutes until thickened. Place in the fridge for a few minutes while you prep the Oreos.
- Take 3 Oreos and finely chop them or add them in a food processor until they’re crumbs or place in a ziplock bag and hit them with a rolling pin until they’re crushed.
- Remove the pudding from the fridge and pour in your Oreos. Mix until combined.
- Add the cool whip and fold until evenly distributed. Pour into a cute serving dish and top with the last Oreo. You can crush it, crumble it or leave it whole! 🙂
- Refrigerate until ready to enjoy!
- Category: dessert
Keywords: dessert, chocolate, disney, the grey stuff