For the Cake:
- 1 box strawberry cake mix
- Ingredients listed on box to make it
- 4.2oz box vanilla OR strawberry instant pudding mix
White Chocolate Frosting
- 3 tbsp butter
- 4oz white chocolate
- 2 cup powdered sugar
- a few oz of boiling water
Cream Cheese Frosting
- 4oz cream cheese, softened
- powdered sugar to taste
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
For the cake:
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and grease your mini bundt cake pan or whatever pan you’re going to use well.
- Follow the directions on the packaging for directions, but substitute the water for milk. You can use water, but the milk will make it richer!
- Add in the packet of instant pudding mix.
- Whisk well or beat with a mixer until well combined.
- Pour into greased cake pan and bake for 15 min or until toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Let them cool 5 minutes then invert and let cool completely.
For the White chocolate Glaze:
- Melt the butter and white chocolate over low heat, stirring often.
- Remove from heat and add in powdered sugar.
- Add in boiling water tiny bits at a time until it is the perfect consistency for you (thicker if you want to frost, thinner if you want to pour the glaze).
For the Cream Cheese Glaze
Place all ingredients in a bowl and beat with a mixer until whipped.
I would start with 1/4 cup powdered sugar and just keep adding until it is your desired sweetness. Remember to keep it a little tart so it stands out when you bite into the sweet strawberry cake!
Glaze or frost your mini cakes and add whatever toppings you’d like. Enjoy!
- Category: dessert
Keywords: dessert, cake, valentine's