Single Serving Deep Dish Chocolate Chip Cookie
One heaping cup of cookie!
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter melted
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1 large egg yolk
- 1/8 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/8 teaspoon baking soda
- pinch of salt
- 3 tablespoons Ghirardelli chocolate chips
Preheat the oven to 350F. Grease a 8oz ramekin and set aside.
Mix butter and both sugars in a small bowl. Add in vanilla and egg yolk, stirring until combined.
Add in flour, baking soda and salt. Stir and mix in chocolate chips. Transfer to ramekin and top with more chocolate chips if you'd like!
Bake for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown. Top with a scoop of ice cream and enjoy!