Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Coconut Energy Bites
These no-bake, easy to make energy balls are the best!
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 cup old fashioned raw oats
- 2/3 cup toasted unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup ground golden flaxseed meal I use Bob's Red Mill
- 6 TBSP mini chocolate chips
- 3 TBSP brewer's yeast optional. Only if wanting to turn these into lactation bites
In a medium mixing bowl, stir together peanut butter, honey and vanilla. Add in remaining ingredients and stir until combined. Refrigerate for about an hour.
Using a mini cooking scoop, form into 1 inch balls. Store in air tight container in the fridge.