What is better than a good piece bread lathered with garlic butter and toasted to a broil? Mmmm…. I only thought I could get that in restaurants, but after trying this recipe, I am so wrong. I can get that delicious garlic, light herb butter taste right from home any time I want. There is no better comfort food than that. The best part…you’ll have butter for your bread in under 10 minutes! Yes! 🙂
For something else that goes wonderfully with bread, CLICK HERE!
Garlic Herb Butter
- 2 sticks unsalted butter room temperature
- 3 cloves of garlic minced
- half teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley leaves
- In a stand or with a hand mixer, beat the butter and salt until nice and fluffy. Add the garlic and parsley and stir to combine well. (At this point you can lather it on some bread and eat it right away! Yum! With the leftovers…)
- Transfer the garlic herb butter to a sheet of plastic wrap and roll up to form a cylinder shape. Tighten the ends and refrigerate until it becomes solid. Alternatively, just pour into a mason jar and refrigerate like that.
- Store in the fridge.