(Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links. If you choose to purchase anything through them, there is no extra cost to you. I simply make a small commission from the sale which allows me to keep this site up and running. Thank you for supporting To Eat, Drink & Be Married!).
What is better than a good piece bread lathered with garlic butter and toasted to a broil? Mmmm…. I only thought I could get that in restaurants, but after trying this recipe, I am so wrong. I can get that delicious garlic, light herb butter taste right from home any time I want. There is no better comfort food than that. The best part…you’ll have butter for your bread in under 10 minutes! Yes! 🙂
Homemade Garlic Herb Butter
- Prep Time: 10 minutes, Cool time: 30 min
- 2 sticks unsalted butter, room temperature
- 3 cloves of garlic, minced
- half teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley leaves
- In a stand or with a hand mixer, beat the butter and salt until nice and fluffy. Add the garlic and parsley and stir to combine well. (At this point you can lather it on some bread and eat it right away! Yum! With the leftovers…)
- Transfer the garlic herb butter to a sheet of plastic wrap and roll up to form a cylinder shape. Tighten the ends and refrigerate until it becomes solid.