(Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links. If you choose to purchase anything through them, there is no extra cost to you. I simply make a small commission from the sale which allows me to keep this site up and running. Thank you for supporting To Eat, Drink & Be Married!).
I haven’t shared a dessert in a while so I thought why not cure the Monday blues with some delicious (and easy to make) brownies? 😉 Mikey kept sending me hints that he wanted peanut butter brownies by sending me pictures of peanut butter brownies… So I decided to surprise him with some after he got off of work. I will admit, these are cheating a bit because I used boxed brownie mix, but that’s what makes them so amazing and easy for any weeknight! Everyone has a box of brownie mix buried somewhere in their pantry, so it’ll be so easy to make these. And in case you were wondering, kids love these, too. I tested them on some of my piano students and they loved them! 🙂
So if you need a Monday pick-me-up, this is your recipe! Gooey, fudgy brownies with soft peanut butter all over… Soon to come, my favorite homemade classic brownie recipe! 🙂
Reese’s Fudge Brownies
- 1 box brownie mix, prepared according to package directions
- 1 cup melted peanut butter (microwave in 20 second increments, stirring between each)
- 1 cup chopped Reese’s peanut butter cups (or any other peanut butter cups…these are just the ones I used)
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Pour the prepared batter into a greased 9×9 square baking pan and spread the batter evenly. Pour the peanut butter on top. You can either swirl it in or try to evenly coat the top of the brownie batter (both have the same taste but different visual effects at the end). Sprinkle the chopped peanut butter cups and chocolate chips over the top of the peanut butter.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, until center is set and the peanut butter is turning golden brown. Allow to cool, then serve and enjoy! 🙂