S’mores Rice Krispy Pinwheels with only 6 Ingredients?
These are so soft, chewy and delicious.
They combine two of my favorite desserts: S’mores and Rice Krispy Treats.
You’ve got the chocolate and graham crackers from the s’mores, Rice Krispy cereal from the treats and the marshmallows which bring it all together.
What you’ll need:
- Rice Krispy Cereal
- Marshmallow Fluff
- Graham crackers
- Chocolate Chips
Some tips for rolling:
Make sure you line your jelly roll pan with wax or parchment paper. Also grease that with butter or cooking spray.
This allows the rice krispy mixture to release evenly when you’re rolling.
If using your hands to press down on the mixture, grease your hands as well.
That will make it so much easier!
S’mores Rice Krispy Pinwheels
- 10 oz mini marshmallows
- 1/4 cup butter
- 5 cups Rice Krispy cereal
- 3/4 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 7 oz marshmallow fluff
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees and line a jelly roll pan with parchment or wax paper. Be sure to grease that as well. Set aside.
- Add marshmallows to a large bowl along with butter. Melt in 30 minute increments until puffy. Stir well to combine and add the graham cracker crumbs and rice krispy cereal. Stir again.
- Press mixture into prepared pan. Spread marshmallow fluff all over in a thin even layer.
- Top with chocolate chips and put in the oven for 5 min to melt them. Spread all over and let it cool for 5 minutes.
- Grease your hands and use the parchment/wax paper to help roll it all up. Refrigerate for 30 minutes, slice and enjoy!