I have a newfound love for s’mores. Gooey, melty, soft combinations of chocolate, marshmallow and graham crackers. mmmmmm….. I want more already! I’ve been going crazy on Pinterest looking up different ways of making it and I came across this one which turned out so amazing!!! My husband and I each had 3 in one sitting…that’s how good they were!
I made these to take to our small group tonight, and I have to admit… we ate a row by ourselves before even getting there. They’re soon good! Especially warm right out of the oven. I’ll probably take the chocolate pieces off tonight when we arrive and pop them in the oven for a few minutes so the marshmallows get toasty again. Then, I’ll place the chocolate back on so they get all melty and delicious.! Gooey, chocolately, sugary yumminess to share with your family and friends…or eat them all yourself!
These are sooooo incredibly easy to make! I’m sure these would be fun to bake with children as well since they are very hands on! Give it a try and let me know what you think!
If you do make this recipe, be sure to use the hashtag #toeatdrinkandbemarried so I can see them!
Campfire S'mores Cups
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 12 large marshmallows, cut in half
- 2 Hershey’s chocolate bars (24 pieces of chocolate)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. In a large bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs, flour, baking soda and salt. Set aside. In another bowl, beat the butter and both sugars until creamy. Add the egg and vanilla, mixing until combined. Slowly add the dry ingredients (mixing on low) until just combined.
- Drop by tablespoons of dough into greased mini muffin tin. Press dough down into a muffin tin with a spoon or your thumb creating a well in the center. Bake for 6-8 minutes or until edges are becoming golden brown.
- Remove from oven and place marshmallows in each well, sticky part down. Let cool completely.
- Once all cookies are completely cooled, turn on broiler. Place cookies back in the oven keeping a close eye on them so they don’t burn. 1-2 minutes should be fine until they’re nice a toasty. Once marshmallows are golden brown, remove from the oven and place a piece of chocolate on each of them.