I love anything parmesan. Chicken, pasta, appetizers, potatoes, sandwiches… I had never tried parmesan pork chops though so I was excited to put this together! 🙂 It was simple and dinner was served (sides and all) within one hour! The side I made to accompany this is roasted rosemary potatoes and the recipe for that is coming up next. Such a delicious combination!
Now back to the pork chops!
I took all the dry ingredients (parmesan cheese, breadcrumbs, italian seasoning, parsley, and garlic powder) and combined them in a bowl. I then dipped each of the pork chops in this mixture making sure to fully coat them.
Then, I seared them for 5 minutes on each side in olive oil.
They look so golden and delicious already!!
I put them in a baking dish after that and baked it for 30 minutes.
During that time, I made my roasted rosemary potatoes. Can’t wait to share that recipe! I also added a little color and with the broccoli 🙂
Parmesan Crusted Pork Chops
- Recipe Type: Meat
- Prep Time: 5 min, Cook time 40 min, Total Time: 45 min
- Serves 4
Pork Chops covered in parmesan cheese and breadcrumbs and baked to perfection!
- 4 boneless pork chops
- 1/3 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 TB Breadcrumbs
- 1-2 tsp italian seasoning
- 1 tsp dried parsely
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 2 TB olive oil
- 1/4 tsp pepper (combine)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees (for chops of regular thickness) or 300 degrees (for chops which are thicker).
- Combine parmesan cheese, breadcrumbs, italian seasoning, parsley, garlic powder.
- Coat pork chops in the mixture making sure to get a full, thick coat. Then, sear the chops in a pan of olive oil on medium high for 5 minutes on each side.
- Place chops in a glass baking dish and cook according to thickness. Ours were regular thickness so it took about 30 minutes at 350. If yours are thicker, try an hour at 300 degrees.