(Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links. If you choose to purchase anything through them, there is no extra cost to you. I simply make a small commission from the sale which allows me to keep this site up and running. Thank you for supporting To Eat, Drink & Be Married!).
My last post was Parmesan Crusted Pork Chops; a really easy recipe with a little wait time while it bakes in the oven. I knew I wanted these to go with a potato recipe, I just didn’t know which one. I absolutely love potatoes, so I wanted to try something I hadn’t made before. These quick and easy quartered and roasted red potatoes were so amazing! I prepared these potatoes and cooked them in the rack under the pork chops and they turned out great. With just 4 ingredients I always have on hand, these are one of the simplest and tastiest potato recipes I’ve tried!
The only ingredients you’ll need to season the potatoes are oil, freshly chopped rosemary, salt and pepper!
First I drizzled the oil all over the potatoes and tossed them with the salt, pepper and rosemary.
Halfway through the cooking time, I flipped all the potatoes over to get them evenly cooked and crispy.
Here they are with my Parmesan Crusted Pork Chops! Turned out to be an awesome combination!
Roasted Rosemary Potatoes
- Recipe Type: Sides
- Prep Time: 5 min, Cook Time: 30 min, Total Time: 35 min
- Serves: 3-4
Crispy on the outside and tender on the inside with a tasty seasoning!
- 1.5lb small red potatoes
- 2 TB olive oil
- 2 TB coarsely chopped rosemary
- coarse salt and freshly ground pepper
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Toss potatoes, oil, rosemary and spread out in a single layer on a rimmed baking sheet. Season with salt and pepper.
- Roast, stirring once halfway through cooking until potatoes are golden brown and crisp outside and tender inside, about 30 minutes.