Okay, so I have a thing for s’mores. It’s funny because I used to absolutely hate marshmallows. But lately, ohh that gooey chocolate and graham flavor combined with toasted marshmallows? Deelish! I can’t get enough of these! They are just a quick and easy way to make a s’mores treat at home (it doesn’t require a campfire so you can make it at any time of day in your home!). These crescent rolls are going to blow your mind if you love s’mores as much as I do! They have just three ingredients so it’s barely even a recipe… 😉
S’mores Crescent Rolls
- Recipe type: dessert
- Time: Prep Time: 5 min, Cook Time: 10 min, Total Time: 15 min
- Serves: 8
- 8 pack crescent rolls
- chocolate chips (I prefer Ghirardelli)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Unroll the crescent rolls and place chocolate chips and marshmallows inside. Roll them up (from longest side to the tip) and place them on baking sheet with the tip tucked under the roll.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes or until just turning golden brown. Place marshmallow halves on the top of the crescents and place them in the oven with the broiler on. Keep a close eye on them and take them out as soon as they start to puff up and turn golden brown.
- Remove from oven and let them settle 2-3 minutes before removing them from baking sheet. Enjoy warm with a glass of cold milk and you’ve got a perfect snack or dessert in no time!