(Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links. If you choose to purchase anything through them, there is no extra cost to you. I simply make a small commission from the sale which allows me to keep this site up and running. Thank you for supporting To Eat, Drink & Be Married!).
Okay guys, today I have THE BEST banana recipe ever. I grew up on banana bread. Every time bananas would get too ripe to eat, they were turned into banana bread and it was absolutely delicious. I loved it so much. I thought nothing could ever make it better….
Well, I was wrong… after some time, it got a bit boring. So recently when I had some overly ripe bananas, I knew I needed to make banana bread with a twist, and boy is this twist AMAZING! How did I never think of this before?!
(Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links. If you choose to purchase anything through them, there is no extra cost to you, I simply make a small commission from the sale which allows me to keep this site up and running. Thanks for supporting To Eat, Drink & Be Married!)
These are full of flavor, deliciously sweet and the perfect blend of banana goodness. But to top it all off and make it absolutely and positively divine, ADD NUTELLA! Oh my goodness, the ooey gooey warm Nutella (yes, warm every time if you pop it in the microwave for 10 seconds) makes it the best banana muffin I have ever had! It is so good, I learned you could ripen bananas in the oven and am doing that now to make it again! 😉
After salivating over these pictures, go pick up some bananas and make them right now! If you do, let me know in the comments below how they were!
Banana Nutella Muffins
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line muffin pan with liners.
- In a medium bowl, whisk flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt until well combined. Set aside.
- In large bowl, whisk together banana, sugar, brown sugar. Beat in egg, vegetable oil and vanilla extract. Slowly whisk in the flour mixture, until there are no lumps. Fold in pecans.
- Fill muffin tins 3/4 full. (You can try using this amazing little gadget to get perfectly sized muffins every time). Top each muffin with about 1 teaspoon of Nutella and use a toothpick to swirl it into the batter.
- Bake muffins for 15-17 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Serve warm or store in an airtight container until ready to serve.