(Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links. If you choose to purchase anything through them, there is no extra cost to you. I simply make a small commission from the sale which allows me to keep this site up and running. Thank you for supporting To Eat, Drink & Be Married!).
The easiest 4 Ingredient Nutella Cookies you will ever make.
A couple of days ago, my father-in-law told me about this amazing cookie recipe that my sister-in-law had made. He told me it was simple with just four ingredients, made a small batch (just about a dozen) and was ready in less than 15 minutes. 4 Ingredient Nutella Cookies? You got me there! It sounded like the perfect recipe for a family of two who love sweet treats.
I don’t know about you, but I think Nutella goes with everything! Lather it on toast, pancakes, fruit, cupcakes…the options are endless! Tonight I bring you a simple, straightforward recipe for Nutella cookies. They have just 4 ingredients that you surely have on hand and can whip together at any time. The best part about this recipe is that the main ingredient IS Nutella, so it is what you taste most and what keeps the cookie soft and chewy. We made these cookies last night and they were just as amazing as they were described to us. This is a sweet treat that everyone is sure to enjoy.
Shout out to my sweet sister-in-law Monica for sharing these delicious 4 Ingredient Nutella Cookies!
Here’s a fun pin for ya!
- 1/2 cup + 1 tbsp all purpose flour
- 1 extra large egg
- 1 cup Nutella
- 1 tsp baking powder
- Optional: powdered sugar for dusting
- Preheat oven to 350F. Line 1 large baking sheet with parchment paper or grease it.
- Combine all of the ingredients in a large bowl until there are no more egg streaks or flour lumps.
- Form a dozen 1.5 inch balls or use a small ice cream scooper of equal measurements. Place on baking sheet, about 2 inches apart.
- Place in oven and bake for about 10 minutes. Let the cookies cool on the sheet for 5 minutes before removing and serving. Dust with powdered sugar & enjoy!
- Category: Dessert
For another delicious Nutella recipe, CLICK HERE!