(Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links. If you choose to purchase anything through them, there is no extra cost to you. I simply make a small commission from the sale which allows me to keep this site up and running. Thank you for supporting To Eat, Drink & Be Married!).
You have spent so much time on all your ideas and visions for your wedding day (or event) and bringing them to life. But now, it is time to enjoy that day, not spend it stressed and worrying about the details. Let us help you with that. Maybe you have already planned your full wedding, or you want someone to walk with you every step of the way. Whether you your vision is whimsical, rustic, DIY or simple ideas, we can make your dream wedding come true. We can bring your Pinterest dream wedding to life.
Based out of Miami, To Eat, Drink & Be Married helps you create the perfect event, and then allows you to fully enjoy your day without worrying about anything. We take care of everything for you, from working with your vendors, all the way to the exact placement of party favors on your table, we are present throughout the day of your event for any unforeseen circumstances and we make it our top priority for your day to run smoothly and bring you no stress.
We offer many packages to fit every bride’s individual need. Our most popular package is Wedding Coordination/Management, specifically 6-8 weeks before the wedding. We help you finalize every detail and organize the logistics needed to pull off your big event. You can count on us to:
- set up a wedding day timeline
- keep track of your vendors and making sure they deliver on their responsibilities
- assist with everything from seating charts, to song selections, to anything else you may need as you prepare for your big day
- help with any unforeseen circumstances that arise on the day of the event
- assistance with rehearsals if necessary
- be there to help you make your every dream a reality
We also offer Partial Wedding Planning. Maybe you already have the vision for your day, a venue and the invitations, however you’re looking for a professional opinion and help on finding a trusted caterer and decor ideas. We’ll direct you to the right places and help you make the decisions. Whatever the case may be, we can help you add the finishing touches to your wedding day exactly as you’d like it. This includes everything from day-of-coordination as well as:
- Email reminders on the first of the month to let you know what you need to finalize
- Unlimited phone and email consultation
- Assistance with budgeting
- Vendor visits (I will attend some appointments with you, or for you, depending on what you prefer)
- Coordinate meetings
- final meetings and walk thru
Lastly, if you prefer to just enjoy your engagement process without full on wedding planning, hire us perform our Full Wedding Planning services. Tell us exactly what you’re thinking of your wedding to look like and allow us to make it happen. In this package, we include everything from the previous two packages as well as:
- managing your budget
- attending all appointments with you or for you
- search for venues with you
- searching for vendors (i.e. photographers, videographers, caterers, florists, DJs, MCs, etc.)
- assistance with all the printed materials (menus, Save the Dates, place cards, invitations, programs, welcome letters, etc.)
- Attendance and assistance with rehearsal
- handle all of of the nitty-gritty details that comes with wedding planning and the day of
- Assistance with anything you may need in preparation for the Big Day.
We are also available to plan your bridal shower as well as rehearsal dinner.
Contact us for further information or packages here: firstname.lastname@example.org.
For some more wedding related posts, enter the word “wedding” in the search box or check out the following: